Lack of posts because my cousins wedding. This is what I wore to that. Week long of fun with my beaut family.
Velvet and chiffon sari. Make up done by Panisha.B makeup artist.
woohoo! a dress! after so long.
Dress- New Look | Cardigan- H&M | Tights- Topshop
- I didn't answer some of the questions -either they were tedious or too deep.
- 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- The Closing by Wu-Tang | L.S.F by Kasabian | Blow by Beyonce | Cash Still Rules by Wu-Tang | Songs for Women by Frank Ocean | Impossible by Wu-Tang.
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- ...'Not one to detect the hidden charms of Baedeker', Mrs Herriton...
- 4) What do you think about most?
- My stability in this world.
- 5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- Lol, no.
- 6) Do you have any strange phobias?
- Butterflies and wet hair when it's not attached to someone.
- 7) What's your religion?
- E=mc2. I believe in God. I believe in a unifying force.
- 8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- Band? Van Halen (or wu-tang)
- 10) What was the last lie you told?
- "Don't worry it's probably not a true story… : / "
- 11) Do you believe in karma?
- If you understand Energy then you will inadvertently believe in Karma. Yes, yes I believe in Karma.
- 13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- What is this, a job interview? (when in doubt of how to answer a question, ask it back..?)
- 14) Who is your celebrity crush?
- James Franco, Henry Caville, Sean Penn, Eminem, Abel Tesfaye.
- 15) How do you vent your anger?
- Understand why I'm angry and try to reverse the thinking.
- 16) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- I'm happy with the way I'm evolving.
- 18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- Hate the sound of people slurping/gulping loudly. Love the sound of my Mum calling me by my nickname.
- 18) What is your biggest regret?
- I don't have one. I've tried all the things I've really wanted to, to know if they were right for me. It's elongated the process a bit but I feel content. Oh, I could have said Yes instead of No that one time too. I think about that sometimes.
- 20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- Ghosts no, Aliens? If it's possible on Earth it's possible elsewhere.
- 21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- Glass of water. Crisps. (Balanced diet.)
- 24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
- ABEL, MY BABY, DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK.
- 33) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 34) Love or lust?
- Love Love Love
- 37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- BE YOU MAN. Will you be happy in a full on relationship with someone who fell for you when you had a pretence going? NO. Be you, the right one will align.
- 38) Where is your best friend?
- My best friend isn't a person, its a tier (to paraphrase Mindy Lahiri). My best friend is in me, my family and a few muhfu**ers who never left me after nursery school.
- 40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- LOYALTY OVER EVERYTHING.
- 41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- SAVE THE DOG. BUT, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
- 43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- This Must Be The Place by Talking Heads
- 46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- No just a different kind.
- 49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
- My GRANDDAD and GRANDMA.
- 50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- 53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- Do you like him?
- 58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- FRANCE OR IRELAND.
last min dinner and drinks.
IT CAAAMMEE!! My Van Halen t-shirt caaaammmee! I was so excited for this.
#ToMyLongTimeFriendsMyHairAlwaysBeenBrownYouAintEvenNotice #IUsedToHateMyCurlyHair #NoStyling #IWokeUpLikeDis #ProductFreeSince93 #ActuallySince2013 #WorkWithYourHairTexture #LearnHowToCareForIt #SubliminalsInHashtags
Yep. This happened. So many layers. It got weird. But, what’s life without a little ‘odd’? A little out of proportion..ness? (lol) Nothing happens, life is boring. And like my surgeon (who you’ve heard about before and has now somehow become a constant figure in my life thanks to my ridiculous sinus problems) told me the other day, LIFE IS WEIRD.
So by that measure, why not dress a little weird. The people who love you will accept you anyway ;P
Trousers- Mango | Dress- H&M | Cardigan- H&M | Shoes- H&M | Jewellery- H&M & Gift
That wall though, oww.
Tomorrow night’s post preview.
Finally a hot day!
Jeans- H&M | T-Shirt- VANS (Ebay) | Hat- VANS | Bag- Orlando Magic Duffle bag (Gift)
Next post tomorrow night 12am GMT.
What it doooo???
Hahah I am American on the inside. Anyway, some friends and I were supposed to be going to this annual party thrown by an online style publication but instead thanks to my horrendous time-keeping skills and yheir being not bothered to go, we ended up just hanging out. This is what I wore anticipating that I was going to this party.
Jumper- Zara sale | Shirt- H&M | Trousers- Zara | Shoes- Dune | Bag- Zara | Gold bracelet- H&M necklace worn as bracelet. | Watch- Anne Klein