Yo the Zara sale is pretty legit dawg.
Driving through Solwezi..
Hey Guys! Want to know why I haven’t been posting regularly? Weeelll….its because I’m in Africa!!! I have been here for a week now and am on a one month internship out here with a construction company. There’s not much to my outfits here as there is so much dust it’s pretty much a case of wearing stuff you don’t mind ruining! Once I am back I will plan a few posts on packing etc and what to take for the flight etc but for now I may post some scenery photographs for your viewing pleasure :)
Take care guys,
found the right shade of turquoise!! Shame it’s sh*t qual. had to do three coats to get an even colour. lol. It’s Barry M if anyone is wondering. Usually I’m really happy with their colours. Ah well..
This whole outfit apart from the cardigan was bought in 2005 and it’s all from GUESS. The cardigan is from MANGO sale. Rings were Topshop and H&M.
Remember I said I wanted to cut my hair really short but was waiting for my cousin’s wedding to be over before I did it? Well, i did it.
Lol so I tried out hair chalk. Flipping hell. This is how I did it. Beware your hands and any clothing will get dirty and the chalk colour doesn’t wash out of clothing! First time my hair was damp, and the colour didn’t come out so then I read the instructions and realised your hair has to be wet, see fifth photo, and tried again. Damaged the crap outta my hair!
What I wore to work!
Jumper- Zara sale | Shirt- Primark | Trousers- Zara | Shoes- Minnetonka Kilty
Ha I look so miserable.. ah well who cares about my stupid face. This outfit was the result of a last minute dash to get ready for work in time!!!!
This jumper from Zara has become a favourite of mine. The boxy shape suits my build and the cropped length adds interest to any outfit that calls for a plain grey jumper.
I think a grey jumper is pretty essential to a wardrobe and I think I’ve found mine!! What’s your favourite grey jumper? Have you found it yet or are you still looking?
Aishwarya Rai Burns David Letterman in his own show…:
Watch this for a lesson in elegance and composure.
Lack of posts because my cousins wedding. This is what I wore to that. Week long of fun with my beaut family.
Velvet and chiffon sari. Make up done by Panisha.B makeup artist.
woohoo! a dress! after so long.
Dress- New Look | Cardigan- H&M | Tights- Topshop
- I didn't answer some of the questions -either they were tedious or too deep.
- 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- The Closing by Wu-Tang | L.S.F by Kasabian | Blow by Beyonce | Cash Still Rules by Wu-Tang | Songs for Women by Frank Ocean | Impossible by Wu-Tang.
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- ...'Not one to detect the hidden charms of Baedeker', Mrs Herriton...
- 4) What do you think about most?
- My stability in this world.
- 5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- Lol, no.
- 6) Do you have any strange phobias?
- Butterflies and wet hair when it's not attached to someone.
- 7) What's your religion?
- E=mc2. I believe in God. I believe in a unifying force.
- 8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- Band? Van Halen (or wu-tang)
- 10) What was the last lie you told?
- "Don't worry it's probably not a true story… : / "
- 11) Do you believe in karma?
- If you understand Energy then you will inadvertently believe in Karma. Yes, yes I believe in Karma.
- 13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- What is this, a job interview? (when in doubt of how to answer a question, ask it back..?)
- 14) Who is your celebrity crush?
- James Franco, Henry Caville, Sean Penn, Eminem, Abel Tesfaye.
- 15) How do you vent your anger?
- Understand why I'm angry and try to reverse the thinking.
- 16) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- I'm happy with the way I'm evolving.
- 18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- Hate the sound of people slurping/gulping loudly. Love the sound of my Mum calling me by my nickname.
- 18) What is your biggest regret?
- I don't have one. I've tried all the things I've really wanted to, to know if they were right for me. It's elongated the process a bit but I feel content. Oh, I could have said Yes instead of No that one time too. I think about that sometimes.
- 20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- Ghosts no, Aliens? If it's possible on Earth it's possible elsewhere.
- 21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- Glass of water. Crisps. (Balanced diet.)
- 24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
- ABEL, MY BABY, DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK.
- 33) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 34) Love or lust?
- Love Love Love
- 37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- BE YOU MAN. Will you be happy in a full on relationship with someone who fell for you when you had a pretence going? NO. Be you, the right one will align.
- 38) Where is your best friend?
- My best friend isn't a person, its a tier (to paraphrase Mindy Lahiri). My best friend is in me, my family and a few muhfu**ers who never left me after nursery school.
- 40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- LOYALTY OVER EVERYTHING.
- 41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- SAVE THE DOG. BUT, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
- 43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- This Must Be The Place by Talking Heads
- 46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- No just a different kind.
- 49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
- My GRANDDAD and GRANDMA.
- 50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- 53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- Do you like him?
- 58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- FRANCE OR IRELAND.